Thursday, November 29, 2012

What an October!

In addition to the birth of baby Annie, a trip to the pumpkin patch, visits from McKay, Jeff, my mom & dad, Daniel's dad & Jann and Daniel's mom...

Lucas's Birthday!

Lucas totally "got" the birthday thing. You should have seen his face when he came into the room with his dad and everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him. Pure joy.
 

My mom and I were up very late the night before making this cake. Lucas still walks around saying.
"Mickey Mouse Cake! Happy boothday, Lucas."






Annie's Blessing!



Hurricane Sandy!

This was one of the trees in Central Park that fell during Sandy.
We very fortunate not to have had any issues with power or damage. We have friends in Manhattan who were without power or who had to evacuate, and Daniel has since gone to help with the clean-up of homes that were closer to the beaches. Our only "inconvenience" from the storm was that my parents' flights were cancelled twice. But let's face it, for me that was awesome. I don't know how they felt about being cooped up inside with a crazy two-year-old for several days and no parks to go to as an outlet for energy.

Halloween!












My dad's birthday!  

(November 2nd, so technically not October)

 

Bonus photos: Annie at 5 Weeks









1 comment:

chris said...

How fast she is growing up! I thought our Heavenly Father was magnificent to schedule the Hurricane and Annie's birth just right so that your dad was there for 9 days instead of 3!!! We both miss being there with you so very much! Hugs all around!