Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Birthday, Gram!

It's Grandma Perkins' birthday, so as your present, Gram, his year I'm going to blog at least once per month. I'm not gonna lie: this will be hard for me. But I'll promise to do my best. So without further ado, here's what we've been up to lately.

SPRING BREAK!

This week without school has been so much fun. We've gone to see Thomas Edison's mansion and laboratory in East Orange, NJ; visited an exhibit at the New York Historical Society that is all about Mo Willems, the children's book author; checked out all the blossoms and blooms at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden and Central Park; hung out at (and were fascinated by) the Met's new exhibit "Pergamon;" played tag and soccer on Central Park's Great Lawn; played on playgrounds; and eaten at McDonald's, Shake Shack, and the Waffle Truck.

For the most part, the kids have been happy and have gotten along so well with one another. Photos to come!